Once a Pilam, always a Pilam. IHQ, local chapters, International Executive Council, and the Educational Foundation are always looking for volunteers who want to shape courageous leaders and break down barriers that prevent progress.
We will work with you to figure out how your passion and skills can match the needs of our organization. Among our most common volunteer opportunities:
- Coaching Chapters & student leaders – in various chapter operations and leadership – to volunteer as a Coach, login to the Portal, select Chapter Vacancies, and then apply for any open position you desire.
- Keeping Chapter alumni engaged – newsletters, events, and special initiatives
- Providing professional mentorship to graduating seniors based on your career expertise
- Serving at a national level with major initiatives, special committees, or on the governing board
- Read the position description of a Councilman
- Fundraising via our Foundation – to help provide scholarships and leadership training to our students and chapters
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, start by filling out the form below.