Pi Lambda Phi (Pilam) is a men’s college fraternity committed to developing courageous leaders for undergraduate studies and beyond. We shape men to succeed in their professions, and to change the world by eliminating prejudice and creating opportunity for everyone. We hold tightly to our values of leadership, character, commitment, investment, scholarship, and equality as the pathway to this ambitious goal.
As a Pilam, you will change the world, and be changed in the process. Among many benefits, you will experience:
- Lifelong Friendships: The bonds of Pilam brotherhood endure far beyond the college years.
- Career Advancement Prospects: With tens of thousands of living alumni, you will have access to some of the top networking opportunities available.
- Academics: Year after year, Pilam chapters continue to hold some of the highest chapter GPAs of all Interfraternity Council (IFC) fraternities.
- Growth Through Continuing Education: Programs such as Pi Lambda Phi University and the Well Developed Man program help our members realize their full potential.
- Civic Engagement Opportunities: Pilam members are shaped through numerous campus and community service opportunities.
Joining a Greek Letter organization is a life-changing decision and should always be taken seriously. Since 1895, over 44,000 men have made the decision to join Pi Lambda Phi. Are you going to be the next?