The Educational Foundation supports the establishment of Chapter Restricted Endowments. The Foundation currently manages endowed Chapter funds for the following Chapters:
- Drexel University
- University of Florida
- Florida State University
- Penn State University
- University of Virginia
Criteria & Key Information
- A minimum balance of $10,000 is required to be a restricted and endowed fund.
- Each fund is recorded separately on the Foundation’s General Ledger.
- Funds are invested to leverage the fund’s financial growth opportunity.
- Alumni can designate their donations in part or completely to their Chapter’s fund.
Chapter Engagement and Control
- Withdrawals must be authorized by the Foundation’s President and the Chapter fund’s designated representative(s).
- Withdrawals are made by the fund representative(s) designated by the Chapter. Requests are reviewed for compliance with IRS regulations.
Establishing an Endowed Fund
To begin the process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org