Job Description (Expansion)
Grow Pi Lambda Phi by opening new chapters through on-campus recruitment and the training of new members and alumni volunteers.
- Lead on-campus recruitment efforts to find high-quality potential new members utilizing the Pi Lambda Phi expansion recruitment process.
- Recruit and train faculty, alumni, and other Coaches for the new chapter.
- Provide training on leadership, membership education, risk management, and chaptermanagement to members and alumni volunteers.
- Schedule and conduct chapter ceremonies and rituals.
- Assist in the development of pre-expansion site planning.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Description (Services)
Manage and coach a portfolio of Chapters, delivering educational content for various programs, and the training and development of chapter officers and alumni volunteers.
- Manage and coach a portfolio of Chapters. Maintain regular contact with chapter officers, fraternity/sorority life advisors, and alumni coaches. Assess the Chapters’ needs, provide training and ongoing support.
- Conduct Chapter visitations to enhance the training and support already provided.
- Train on risk reduction and implement risk management corrective actions.
- Deliver education and resources for training programs; e-learning; and conferences.
- Manage technology solutions for roster management, education, recruitment, andfinancial management.
- Plan and execute fraternity regional and national conferences and events.
- Write articles and social media posts regarding recruitment, leadership development, officer transitions, and additional topics as determined.
- Manage the Fraternity’s awards program.
Qualifications for this joint role
Required: Bachelor’s degree, prior direct involvement in fraternity life, collegiate leadership experience, ability to relocate and travel.
Desired: Highly organized, motivated, excellent communication skills, ability to work with others and independently, coachable, problem solver, someone who will seek and take advantage of additional professional development opportunities.