Pi Lambda Phi Educational Foundation is looking to grant scholarships to Pi Lambda Phi’s best and brightest. All applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive a scholarship.
- GPA 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale or equivalent)
- Full-time undergraduate member initiated before or during the Spring 2022 semester who will also be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate in the coming semester
- Currently enrolled at a college or university with an active chapter or colony
- Considered “in good standing” with the Chapter, IHQ, and federal, state, and local governments
- Completed application, letter of recommendation, resume, and unofficial transcripts
- Provide digital interview to Educational Foundation
The process consists of two parts.
Part One – Due March 20, 2022
- Scholarship Application & Release Form
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Headshot Photo of Yourself (jpeg)
Part Two – Due March 27, 2022
- Digital Interview (Applicants will be given access when all documents for Part One are submitted)
To begin the process, login to the Pilam Portal and select the “Scholarship Application” tile on the homepage. All information will be submitted or uploaded through the Portal itself.