Pi Lambda Phi Educational Foundation is looking to grant scholarships to Pi Lambda Phi’s best and brightest. All applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive a scholarship.
- GPA 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale or equivalent)
- Full-time undergraduate member initiated before or during the Spring 2020 semester/Winter 2020 quarter
- Currently enrolled at a college or university with an active chapter or colony
- Considered “in good standing” with chapter, IHQ and federal, state and local governments
- Completed application, letter of recommendation, resume, and unofficial transcripts
- Provide digital interview to Educational Foundation
The application consists of two parts.
Part One – Due March 15, 2020
- Application & Release Form
- Letter of Recommendation
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Headshot Photo of Yourself
Submit all documents in PDF format to email@example.com
Part Two – Due March 22, 2020
- Digital Interview (Applicants will be given access when all documents for Part One are submitted)