Pi Lambda Phi Educational Foundation is looking to grant scholarships to Pi Lambda Phi’s best and brightest. All applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive a scholarship.
- GPA 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale or equivalent)
- Full-time undergraduate member initiated before or during the Spring 2021 semester who will also be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate in the coming semester
- Currently enrolled at a college or university with an active chapter or colony
- Considered “in good standing” with chapter, IHQ, and federal, state and local governments
- Completed application, letter of recommendation, resume, and unofficial transcripts
- Provide digital interview to Educational Foundation
The application consists of two parts.
Part One – Due March 19, 2021
- FY21 Scholarship Application & Release Form
- FY21 Letter of Recommendation Form
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Headshot Photo of Yourself (jpeg)
Submit first four documents in PDF format to email@example.com
Part Two – Due March 26, 2021
- Digital Interview (Applicants will be given access when all documents for Part One are submitted)